WELCOME TO DOGLOVERS KENNEL
BERNESE MOUNTAIN DOGS
My name is Carina Garvin and together with my husband Spike Garvin we breed up Bernese Mountain Dogs.
We are also ranch owners, located along the foothills of the the Wind River Mountain range,
I started DogLovers Kennel in Sweden over 34 years ago. In 2005 I moved to the USA to be with my husband Spike and together we have continued the breeding of Bernese Mountain Dogs.
Our dogs are with us all the time, they love to work with us together at the ranch and when we do not work they are with us at home. Bernese Mountain Dogs are a good family dog.
Here on the website you can learn more about the dog breed, information about our dogs and how we live our lives with our dogs.
We are careful when it comes to the delivery of puppies, we follow up every puppy and we ensure that the owner gets all the information it needs to raise the puppy correctly
What's happening right now and future plans
- Gemma got her puppies, 6 beautiful babies, 4 girls and 2 boys, June 2, 2021, sire to this litter is Artchie
- Sunshine is bred to our male Artchie, she got her babies 6/8, 3 females and 2 males
- Kahluna is bred to Atlas , she got her babies 6/18, 6 females and 2 males
- Hazel goes in heat in September ... not sure if we breed her..or who we use on her..
- Hudson will go in heat October.. and hopefully will be bred to Titus.
Our Dogs Right Now
Follow us on Facebook
Click on the image to get to our fb
Our Ranch in Wyoming
Phone: 307 486 2361
Cell: 307 349 0941